1) What do I need to bring/Wear to Brownes Boot Camp: Trainers/Trail shoes, active clothing with filled water bottle. In cold/winter weather warm clothing is advisable. Headphones and Jeans aren’t permitted.
2) Do I need to book into Boot Camp Sessions: There is NO booking needed at all. Just turn up with all the relevant paperwork if it’s your first time (3 Forms: BBC Members Form, BBC Declaration Form & BBC Par-Q Form which can be found on the bottom of the BBC website) and then your instructor will do the rest.
3) Can I attend any location with my block of 10 session card or my direct debit membership: Yes you can attend any BBC location with these membership options.
4) How do I keep up to date with all the latest news, information & class timings: Just simply go onto the BBC website: www.brownesbootcamp.co.uk. You can also like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to receive a BBC newsletter every 3 months on our website or email email@example.com
5) What do we do in the winter months when it rains, gets dark and is cold: Have NO fear! Training continues as normal. We have floodlights to ensure that your training does not get interrupted. If sessions are cancelled they are done so well in advance via social media. We will always train in all weather and ALL seasons!!
6) How long is a block of 10 sessions valid for: 3 months from the date you purchase
7) Is there a minimum sign up for BBC direct debit membership: Yes we have a 6 month contract in place.
8) How do I cancel my BBC direct debit membership: You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) Do I need to be fit for Brownes Boot Camp: NO we accept all ages, fitness abilities, and genders. Most of our sessions are measured by time, so it’s what you put into your session that matters. This is YOUR training not ours.
10) How long is each Boot Camp: 1 Hour long with breaks. Some sessions are themed to either circuits on field, running club, cycling, boxing & abs class or trekking out to places with circuits involved.
11) Where can I park at the Leigh On Sea location: On Belton Way West hill. Monday-Friday is FREE (After 10:00am) but on Weekends you have to PAY a £1.00 to park there (After 09:00am).
12) What do you do if you have or get an injury while a BBC: We have fully qualified first aiders on site and also a Mobile Sports Massage Therapist at hand if you ever needed a deep tissue massage to help you through your rehabilitation period. We can give you professional advice on how to return to training ASAP.
Enter your email address below to keep up to date width our latest news !