Brownes Boot Camp is a professional, fitness business that uses the outdoor environment, and train in all weather conditions, all year round! We provide a friendly and welcoming environment for all levels of fitness and ages, regardless of ability.
We are fully insured, provide risk assessments, and are first aid trained and DBS checked. All our instructors are fully qualified so you’re in safe hands. We also operate with permits from local authorities to run our boot camp in the local open space parks/areas.
So what are the benefits of training outside?
* Less likely to catch seasonal virus’s and infections or colds which are more easily transmitted indoors
* There is more oxygen outside. Studies have shown that physical activity outdoors helps lower your blood pressure and heart rate
* Fresh Air helps with insomnia, and sunshine tops up your vitamin D
* Variation in your regular workout and you can try something new
* Much more social and meet like-minded people
Come along for a FREE trial and see for yourself! We run Boot Camp, Boxing, Running & Cycling Clubs! ALL OUTDOORS – ALL YEAR ROUND!
Social distancing and hygiene is VERY important at Brownes Boot Camp under the current circumstances. Please respect other members’ space when training. We have our own hand sanitising station but you are welcome to bring your own. Our members and guests have an important role to play to keep everyone safe. If you become ill or have any symptoms or any infections please keep away/isolate for 14 days and DO NOT attend BBC at all. At the current time, you can only participate in the boxing classes with your OWN pads and gloves. Thank you for understanding!
Enter your email address below to keep up to date width our latest news!