Brownes Boot Camp is a professional, fitness business that uses the outdoor environment, and train in all weather conditions, all year round! We provide a friendly and welcoming environment for all levels of fitness and ages, regardless of ability.
We are fully insured, provide risk assessments, and are first aid trained including having a mobile defibrillator on site at all times and DBS checked. All our instructors are fully qualified so you’re in safe hands. We also operate with permits from local authorities to run our boot camp in the local open space parks/areas.
Looking forward to meeting you at your 1st session which is FREE on us. Thank you. Angus & Jack Browne
So what are the benefits of training outside?
* Less likely to catch seasonal virus’s and infections or colds which are more easily transmitted indoors
* There is more oxygen outside. Studies have shown that physical activity outdoors helps lower your blood pressure and heart rate
* Fresh Air helps with insomnia, and sunshine tops up your vitamin D
* Variation in your regular workout and you can try something new
* Much more social and meet like-minded people
Come along for a FREE trial and see for yourself! We run Boot Camps, Circuit training, Boxing & Abs Classes, Mud & Sea Boot Camps!
ALL OUTDOORS – ALL YEAR ROUND!
Hygiene is very important at Brownes Boot Camp. Please respect other members’ space & equipment when training. We have our own hand sanitising station but you are welcome to bring your own. Our members and guests have an important role to play to keep everyone safe. If you become ill or have any symptoms or any infections please keep away until you have fully recovered and DO NOT attend BBC at all. Thank you for understanding! Angus
Enter your email address below to keep up to date width our latest news!